Tuesday 23 August 2011

FALL/WINTER 2011- WORLD FASHION CHANEL PRESENTS PURE IN PLASTIC

April 2nd 2011 at Belgo on 8th ave
Myself and Tomi Mustapic decided to put on an event to showcase my fall winter 2011 collection. We brought in DJ Adrien Villanova from Paris, and put on a pretty big event for my first time putting on a show (considering the horrible snow storm) we had a great turn out!!

we had amazing sponsors including one of my absolute favorite people that I have gotten to meet so far in the Fashion Industry Jami Symons. He created all of the wigs for the show and the hair coats as well. He is brilliant and such a great person!

NRT&Jami Symons
Make up artist Carmelina Baccari

Hair Coat Models
Both ladies and myself in NRT


NRT&DJ Adrien Villanova
Tomi Mustapic&NRT


Carmelina Baccari&NRT
Sophia Models

No comments:

Post a Comment